HOW I MARKET YOUR HOME
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR THE BEST FIRST IMPRESSION
When new properties come on the market, they generate the highest level of interest they will have during their entire listing period. Agents and buyers want to see what’s new on the market. So, your home must be prepared and positioned to take the most advantage of this initial burst of interest. I can make sure this is the case.
MAKING A GREAT IMPRESSION
“Staging” your home with modest enhancements and repairs can add significantly to your bottom line. I am experienced in helping you plan the smartest and most cost-effective improvements to maximize your home’s value.
Listings with multiple high quality photos stand out. Buyers typically ignore Internet listings that do not have photos. The wrong photos can diminish interest. I will arrange for numerous photos that present your home in its best light on the web and in printed sales materials.
CREATING A “VALUE STORY”
Every home has a unique appeal to potential buyers. Discovering that appeal and communicating it clearly is creating your “value story” — why your home is worth what you are asking for it.
PROTECTING YOUR INTEREST
Selling a home involves preparation of documentation and paperwork: doing surveys, investigating potential encroachments, researching permits, understanding by-laws, ensuring clear title, and preparing seller’s disclosures. I will make sure all of these details are handled early in the process to minimize unwanted surprises or delays.
DEVELOPING A PRICING STRATEGY
Setting the right price is probably the most critical decision you will make in the marketing of your home. I will provide you with in-depth information on current listings, pending sales, recently sold properties and properties that did not sell to help you develop a pricing strategy that will achieve your objectives.
YOUR HOME IS PROMOTED EVERY DAY UNTIL IT IS SOLD
I utilize a variety of marketing strategies to ensure your home is visible every day.
MAXIMUM EXPOSURE AND TARGETED MARKETING
Depending on the needs of your property, I will use a combination of broad-based and targeted advertising to find the right buyer and the best possible offer for your home. Nearly 90% of buyers use the internet as part of their home shopping experience. And around a third of shoppers start their search online. You must work with a real estate company that ensures your home taps into this vast marketing avenue for maximum exposure and results.
Extended Market Reach
· When you list with me, we'll have access to the Keller Williams Listing System, or KWLS. This proprietary, exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search Websites.
· REALTOR.COM® : Your enhanced listing appears on the Internet’s #1 real estate site, and on the real estate channels of major websites like MSN, Moving.com, CompuServe and more.
· GOOGLE BASE™ : Your listing gets updated every 24 hours, making it easier to find on the search engine that accounts for more than 60% of all searches performed worldwide.
· YAHOO! REAL ESTATE™ Your property will appear in the Yahoo! Real Estate™ listings. Yahoo! ranks as the world’s No.1 most visited Web portal and Yahoo! Real Estate™ is the second most highly trafficked real estate Web site according to Hitwise.
· TRULIA.COM : The 2006 winner of Business Week’s “Best of the Web, Real Estate” award, Trulia.com has more than 5 million visitors a month thanks to its easy-to-use Web 2.0 map-based search interface that provides high-level property information and links to your home’s property detail page.
· FRONTDOOR.COM : Your home will be included among the 1.2 million listings that appear on FrontDoor.com. This important new online listing service was developed by Scripps Networks, the lifestyle media leader behind HGTV, which is seen in more than 95 million U.S. households.
· ZILLOW.COM : One of the most-visited real estate websites, Zillow.com was ranked #3 in the Top 20 Real Estate Category Websites in 2008 by Hitwise. Zillow.com’s online real estate community allows homeowners, buyers, sellers, and real estate agents and professionals to find and share vital information about homes. By having your home listing appear at Zillow.com, you’re reaching an important audience.
Keller Williams is not your traditional Real Estate company. That is why it is not surprising that we are the #1 Real Estate Franchise in the World, by agent count. Keller Williams helps me stay ahead of the trends in the real estate industry through comprehensive, industry-leading training curriculum and research resources. It's what prepares me to provide you with unparalleled service.